Last modified: April 9th, 2021
Live Team (“We”) respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website Liveteam.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- • On this Website.
- • In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- • Through any mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- • Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Live Team or any third party; or
- • Any third party [(including our affiliates and subsidiaries)], including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from [or on] the Website.
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, [or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use]. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1600 Viceroy, Suite 100, Dallas, Texas 75235
California residents under 18 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see your California Privacy Rights for more information.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- • By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- • About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- • Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- • Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- • Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- • Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- • Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- • Your search queries on the Website.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- • Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- • Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- • Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- • Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- • Speed up your searches.
- • Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- • Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- • Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Live Team, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or [opened an email] and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- • To present our Website and its contents to you.
- • To provide you with information.
- • To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- • To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- • To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- • In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- • For any other purpose with your consent.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
- • To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- • To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- • For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- • In other ways, but only with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- • To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- • If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Live Team, or affiliates, or others.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa.
1600 Viceroy, Suite 100
Dallas, Texas 75235